Why can I not locate a property on your website?
If a property is no longer on our website, this could be for one of the following reasons:
- The Seller has not given the final approval to market the asset.
- The auction has ended and we no longer are authorized to market the asset.
- We are working with the Seller to see if we can re-auction the asset
Are there any back taxes or liens on Hudson & Marshall’s properties?
- Unless otherwise notated, most properties are free and clear of any back taxes or liens.
What is a 203K loan?
- 203k loan is a home improvement loan guaranteed by the FHA which means lenders take risk when offering this loan.
What is a Hold Harmless Agreement?
- A contract between one or more parties designed to release one or more parties from legal claims. An agreement to where parties agree to not sue one another for any damages arising from a transaction or activity.
What is a Point of Sale Inspection?
- Owners of residential or commercial real estate - including single-family and two-family dwellings, duplexes, apartments and condominiums, and all commercial and industrial properties – are required to obtain a Certificate of Inspection (Point of Sale) prior to entering an agreement to sell or convey an interest in such property (including sales through land contracts).
What is a code violation?
- Code violations vary by city and state, however, types of violations that are typically reported include: vehicles, construction without permits, resident and commercial, tree/vegetation, noise or other.
What is a disclosure?
- Sellers/agents in most states are required to document any known defects – whether current or past – to potential buyers.
Can I buy properties in bulk?
- No, the Seller does not allow the purchasing of properties in bulk.
What is a leasehold?
- An estate, interest, in real property held under a rental agreement by which the owner gives another the right to occupy or use land for a period of time.