All winning bids are subject to the Seller’s review. The Seller may accept, counter or reject your auction bid.
If you are declared the Winning Bidder, you will be contacted by a member of our Bid Review team. Below are the steps you will be required to take after an online auction in order for us to submit your winning bid to the Seller for approval:
- Vesting Form: electronically sign the Vesting form within 24 hours of auction end
- Entity Documents (if applicable): provide copies of filed Entity Documents in order for the Purchase Contract to be created
- Purchase Contract: sign the Purchase Contract within 24 hours of receipt
- Earnest Money Deposit: provide Earnest Money Deposit receipt within the time-frame specified by your bid coordinator
- Proof of Funds: provide current Proof of Funds (financial statements and loan pre-qualification letter (if applicable) in the time-frame specified by your bid coordinator.
If you have any additional questions, please call our Customer Service team at 866-539-4173.