- Upon receiving multiple offers on a property, the Seller may ask ServiceLink Auction powered by Hudson & Marshall to request each party’s Highest and Best Bid to determine the most viable offer.
- Each party is notified and may be given up to 24 hours to respond with their Highest and Best.
- When all parties have provided their Highest and Best or the deadline has expired, the Bid Coordinator will submit the highest offer to the Seller for consideration.
- During the Seller consideration period, the property may still be available for bidding.
- During this Highest and Best process Bid Coordinators do not share any information regarding offers with bidders.
Did this answer your question?