Why do I need an Operating Agreement?
- This is a Seller requirement since it reflects who the Authorized Signer is.
Why do I need to provide filed entity documents?
- This is a Seller requirement to verify that the entity is a valid “active” entity.
Can you add/remove my own addendum/amendments to the contract?
- The contract is a Seller-approved auction contract and it cannot be amended.
Can I edit or revise the contract?
- No, the contract provided is the contract created and approved by the seller. No modifications can be made.
Can I get a sample contract?
- Of course, please contact ServiceLink Auction, powered by Hudson & Marshall, at 800-441-9401 and provide the property address to a Customer Service representative.